The times they are a changing.

Quick post about crimpers - I know its a long shot but hear me out.

A few weeks back I took part in the Diversity Fashion Show at uni. My friend Katie McCracken was one of the organisers so she roped me into saying yes (she used the 'its for charity' card!)

Beauty students from local colleges did the hair and make-up and I was one of the first boys to get my hair prepared. I sat there and allowed them to do whatever was needed to make me look good for the show. This involved a pair of mini crimpers.

They made my hair look thicker, gave it more texture and even made it easier to style. Though I would not suggest using them every day maybe buy a pair just to use on your routes to give that extra bit of boost.

Celebrity hairdresser Jamie Stevens says he uses crimpers on guys and its great to use on shorter styles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top