Holiday Grooming - Day 2 - My ban on fussy hair!

Today must have been one of the hottest days of the year - there were whispers on the tube of it almost hitting 100 Degrees Fahrenheit!!

With the weather being like this and sweat pouring from every part of the body, keeping that over styled hair style must be wearing thin! Well it was for me. On the way to Oxford Street I was getting irritable, my hair kept sticking to my forehead and I thought enough is enough.

I went past a little hairdresser on the outskirts of Soho and saw it was £9 for a simple cut.
Mr.Topper's was busy but I got a chair almost straight away. A simple short back and sides (grade 3) and a hefty amount off the top was what I wanted and that’s what I got. No wasting of time washing my hair or even styling it after my cut. It was quick and easy and seems to be the perfect place for the businessman on the go!

DO NOT go here if you are looking for your signature look, or if you want your hair straightened and styled when it’s been cut! This is a basic place for a good price.

So this summer go for short, sharp and simple looks. It will save you from spending time fussing over your hair in the mornings whilst you’re away. Besides don't you plan to get in the pool?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top