Holiday Grooming - Fake then Bake?

For many people this product is a huge no no - fake tan. But I have to admit I have been known to use the stuff to give my skin a little pick me up. I think when used correctly it can give your skin that subtle tint but by all means if you prefer the Robert Pattinson look ignore this post!

I was on the second floor of Selfridges in London (menswear) when a rather huge stand filled with Fake Bake products caught my eye. I guess Geordie Shore and The Only Way Is Essex is bringing tan from a bottle into our clothing departments.

If you are thinking of going down the fake route then I would suggest moisturising the skin before application, do not apply too much, make sure the room is well lit and ALWAYS use a mitt or glove. The dark edges around your fingers is the biggest giveaway!

If you're not so keen on using fake tan why not go for a tinted moisturiser and use it a couple of times a week. This is perfect just before going on holiday


Men's Skin Care with Ross has great grooming videos and in the one below he uses Clinique for men non streak bronzer and mixes it with an moisturiser before applying it to his face. One warning I will give is that if you are going to apply fake tan to your face use it sparingly because if it goes wrong then it will be very noticeable...at least if it goes wrong on your hand you can wear gloves!



7 comments:

jd ferguson

your blog is sooooo cute!! keep up the good work!

Calum

thanks JD glad you like it!

Samir Barai

your video is very nice...

Martin

Amazing blog site! My spouse and i undoubtedly really like just how it's straightforward in my own eyes and likewise the small print are usually efficiently prepared. I'm wanting to know generate an income can be recommended if a brand-new send has been made. I've bought to your rss that ought to have the desired effect! Have a very great time!Sale On Ultra Club Jackets

Clipping Path Service

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

Power Smith PAVC102 Review

Nice, thanks for sharing, it's for bookmarks.

damon salvator

microsoft365.com/setup/family product key is a secured 25 digit alphanumeric code
series xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx. This activation key can be used summarily to
install and activate the product with ease. One can effortlessly access more information
about these product keys at microsoft365.com/setup today.

microsoft 365/setup

Post a Comment

Return top