It's the last day of my Brylcreem test to see which of the three Brylcreem products I preferred. My last test is for the original light glossy hold. I made the classic mistake of putting to much in which made my hair horrible to style, so I washed my hair and started again. It is recommended that you put the product in wet hair, which is something I never do, but actually it made it really easy to style. It gives my hair a great gloss and isn't to heavy, but if you put to much in it can start to look a bit greasy. What I think this product would be great for is that classic slicked back look to give that smart business style. It is great to use with a comb to get that precise, neat finish.

I am not to keen on the smell, it kind of has an old soap smell which dates it back to when it was first available a few decades ago. However a big plus is that it has an ingredient to help with dandruff, so it wont irritate sensitive scalps, in fact it will help them.

Overall my favourite of the three Brylcreem products I chose is the texturising clay because it gives that hold and texture I need on a night out. But the during the day I would probably opt for the gel wax to get that not so controlled look which can be re-worked. I think I would use the original light glossy hold for smarter occasions to get that classic style are that great glossy finish!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top