Ok so day two of my little Brylcreem test. I am using the gel wax from Brylcreem and the first thing I have noticed is that it is very light and almost feels like I have used a mousse. Because it is a light hold it isn't as heavy as the texturising clay I used two days ago! What I like most is the shine that comes with it. When you look at it in the pot you can see that it has a shimmer to it which makes my hair look a lot better and healthier. The pot it comes in warned not to put to much in as a little goes a long way; so if you are going to use this only use a dab, then later if you want a stronger hold go back and put some more in. Because it is both gel and wax you almost have the best of both worlds; the lightness of the gel but without that wet look.

So far I prefer the texturing matt hold but who knows tomorrow I am trying original anti-dandruff light hold cream, so that may be the winner!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top